Wednesday 7 October 2015

Bubbles bringing life


I had the most beautiful and gentle picture whilst praying last night – followed immediately by one of my favourite scriptures coming to mind.

Looking up I saw above me hundreds of bubbles floating around, wafting on a gentle breeze, light and colourful. Slowly one by one they started to pop.

As they popped - words, wisdom, encouragement, hope, dreams and insight were released.

There was a sense that those who have been bowed over should start to look up – look to heaven from where our help and strength comes. 

Look up and turn your ears to the wind - Holy Spirit is moving as a gentle breeze to blow life into the dying embers of hope, lost callings, vision, dreams and impossible situations.

There was a real sense of  Zephaniah 3 v 17 (NKJV) in the atmosphere; 

The Lord your God in your midst,
The Mighty One, will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing 

Prophetic calling

Those who have felt the burden, weight and isolation of a prophetic calling – the words Jesus spoke show by keeping our eyes on Him and Him at the center of everything the cloak of heaviness will be lifted. 

Matthew 25 (26 to 30) says; “At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”